Thursday, July 28, 2005

hi all..i am back..on my blog and also back in mumbai....

Nowdays everyone is asking me "Why are you back in Mumbai..when you were suppose to join Tavant, Bangalore ? ". And then comes the explanations which I have repeated 100s of time that I got a new job in Mumbai, In Octane Mobile, A company working in Mobile Applications and Gaming.I think that sounds intereting.
But things are not that easy in Mumbai, i am taking up a place in Andheri East and its damn expensive, but anyway have to deal with it.But the good news is I will be in Mumbai, a city with a spirt to live...and this was see again on 26th -27th when 966 mm of rains came down in single day and Mumbai was flooding. But I think its the sprit of the city that its back of business as usual next day even though people were still thinking and talking about the highest rainfall ever in the city in a single day.

Will be writing more..in coming days, btw i am joining my job on 2nd Aug.

No comments: